Sunday, January 15, 2006

Microsoft is the antichrist and I can prove it!

You may think I am nuts when you look at the title of this post. First of all, I am neither religious, or of any religion. I know that some christian scriptures depict of a great evil which controls all. Well, my friends, I would like to tell you that this 'great evil' is no other than Microsoft.

I aint joking.

Their Windows software runs on 90% or so of all computers. It is because of this that our government tried to stop them... AND FAILED. You guys don't remember the Microsoft trials? Well, don't go away yet, there's more.

For them to rule over all, they need to expand from just PCs... and they have. Cell phones, PDAs, ATMs, hell, even gas pumps run Microsoft's Windows OS. Even the XBOX runs Windows (XBOX360 uses a highly modified form of Windows). Hell, just about every dreamcast disc ever made has Windows CE on it. You may look at me and say "I don't care, just as long as it works." GUESS WHAT PEOPLE: NEWS FLASH: EITHER YOU GET SOME UNDERSTANDING ON HOW EVERYTHING YOU USE WORKS OR JUST DON'T USE IT. IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE MUCH, JUST ENOUGH TO FIX IT IN SOME CASES. There, did I rant enough? Maybe not.

The Xbox360, Microsoft's penultmiate gaming platform, is shit. It suffers from bad design, poor wiring, and a cheap cooling solution which has already cost people their lives. People have DIED over the faults and improper design of the Xbox 360. Businesses go under due to the unreliability of the Windows operating system, which causes widespread unemployment. Microsoft has a track record of creating inferior products, shoving them down the collective throats of the American people, using social engineering, no doubt, and then they claim NO responsibility when their shit fucks up. Why? Because, like I said, Microsoft is trying to control the entire planet. Don't belive me? I'll get into something you cannot avoid - The Windows EULA. First of all, you DO NOT "own" your copy of Windows like you "own" a CD. You can take your cD you got and lend it to a neibourgh, make some personal copies, make a mix CD (for personal use), and a few other things. Not really restrictive, concidering that you are actually LEASING you copy of Windows from Microsoft. You do one thing wrong, and Microsoft can LEGALLY wipe your hard drive spotless. How can they do that? Read the EULA. It is a contractually-blounding legal agreement which you must uphold or face the consequences. Hell, the EULA even allows ofr Microsoft to do ANYTHING, and I do mean ANYTHING, with your PC. They can do as damned as they please with your system that you paid good money for. And you are bound in a LEGAL contract with Microsoft which states you must let them do it, or find a new operating system.

And it seems that Linux just started looking even better... and I wonder why?

That's my view, and the dumbed-down version of the EULA.

No comments: